PhD and Postdoctoral Positions
- Julia Doerr has joined our group for Bachelor Thesis.
- Two more papers from our large collaborative projects on aneuploidy - ITN grant PloidyNet:
Libouban et al. 2017 Stable aneuploid tumor cells are more sensitive to TTK inhibition than chromosomally unstable cell lines;In Oncotarget
Domingues PH et al. 2017 Cellular prion protein PRPC and ecto-5'-nucleotidase are markers of the cellular stress response to aneuploidy; in Cancer Res
- Results of our collaboration with the research group of Angelika Amon (Massachussets Institute of Technology) were just published in Cancer Cell:
Single-chromosome Gains Commonly Function as Tumor Suppressors.http://www.cell.com/cancer-cell/pdfExtended/S1535-6108(16)30599-2
- Simon Braun has joined our group for Master Thesis.
- Milena Dürrbaum, our last student in Munich, successfully defended her PhD thesis on March 10, 2017. Congratulations!
- Maja Kneissig joined our group on March 1st, 2017. Maja received her PhD in 2016 and will now pursue a postdoctoral project.
- New paper from Markus Räschle and his collaborators in Boston at Harvard Medical School was published in Genes&Development: CRL2Lrr1 promotes unloading of the vertebrate replisome from chromatin during replication termination.
· Two new papers summarizing the work of Markus Räschle together with the collaborating group of Niels Mailand (University of Copenhagen) were published in Nature Cell Biology:
SCAI promotes DNA double-strand break repair in distinct chromosomal contexts
Activation of the ATR kinase by the RPA-binding protein ETAA1